Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday 27th March 2008


Today I performed my first act of kindness. Today at school Cindy C was having trouble carrying the laptops, so I went up to her and asked if she needed help. In the end we both ended up carrying the laptops back into the pod and then I went to get the key for her. I think I made a difference by helping her out(lending a hand). The Team C laptops are really heavy and not many people can carry them without another person there to help. After we put the laptops away I felt happy that I had stopped my work to help someone.

Please keep updated on my reflections each day.

Thank you


3 comments:

Ayat said...

hi Lea



it is me Ayat i just want to say thank you

Cindy said...

Hey Lea..
Cindy here! Thank you sooo much for helping me out yesterday! I wouldn't have been able to carry it back myself if you didn't help me out...anyways. Keep up the awesome work!

Lucy said...

Hey Lea

It is nice to see that you rush to someone's aid if they need it. Keep up the good work.