Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thursday 3rd April 2008


As soon as the bell went everyone rushed inside. While we were in the middle of calling the roll, I noticed a car with it's head lights still on. When I told the teacher she said to go and get it's number plate. So I ran outside into the rain and wrote down the number plate. As soon as I had got the number plate I rushed to the office as fast as I could to deliver the number plate but I was not the only one trying to get the number plate. Someone from room 11 had noticed the car too. As soon as I saw him running I ran too. I got to the office in time and the announced it on the loud speaker. I felt tired after all of that running but I also felt glad because after it was announced one of the teachers ran to the car and turned them off.

So remember to keep updated with my blog. Thank you

No comments: